The Rug Gallery: Hotbed of Liberalism

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
DO NOT RUN GASOLINE GENERATORS IN YOUR HOUSE
PteraCloseUp
ad_kay
I feel ill.

http://blogs.chron.com/hurricanes/2008/09/generators_carbon_monoxide_kil.html

  • 1
F$ck.

That happened here during a several-days post-windstorm power outage. Something like 14 victims? Several were using charcoal indoors. Not stupidity, just coming from countries where the distinction between in- and out-doors was rather blurry, so it'd be safe to cook over charcoal there. IIRC, another was a case of a gas generator running in a garage, with leaky insulation so the fumes got into a bedroom.

Hell.

Hell.

  • 1
?

Log in